Some say math and music are universal languages. This video is in Russian. I don’t understand Russian, so I don’t understand the words to the song. There are no mathematical equations in the video. But, provided the song matches the video, somehow I think I understand what is being said. It seems to fit really well with this proverb from the Old Testament book of Proverbs, as well as with this passage from the Book of Mormon. If anyone who understands the lyrics would like to enlighten me as to whether they match the video, I’d be grateful.
Based on what I see, I’d say love (in this case, charity as the Romans called it; agape to the Greeks) is the most universal language.
- The Universal Language (steve2013dotnet.wordpress.com)
- Music- the Universal Language (alygeorges.wordpress.com)
- So, you think you can dance? (catsdailytangent.wordpress.com)
- Made in Central America – Sport as a universal language (fieldoo.com)
- The not-so-universal language of mathematics (scilogs.com)